If you’d like to discover more about your personal style, values, interests and explore career options based on those traits, 'Personality Dimensions®’ can help. We're certified to use the Personality Dimensions® method.
"Personality Dimensions® is an excellent tool to enhance effective relationships, teamwork, and gain a better understanding of what makes each of us special." By Joe Brennan, Department of Education, New Brunswick Government
The Benefits to You:
• heightened self-awareness and self-esteem
• appreciation of your strengths and qualities
• understanding of strengths, motivations and behaviors of others
• improved effective communications
• appreciation of differences and diversity
• improved leadership/motivational skills
• improved problem-solving abilities
• reduction of potential conflicts
• enhanced interpersonal relationships at school, at home and at work
• exploration of career options
Personality Dimensions® represents the next level of evolution in presenting personality theory. It builds on the foundations established by the work of David Keirsey, Linda Berens and Don Lowry, and a history of temperament theories that spans 25 centuries.
This new, dynamic tool is a culmination of the research and validation work that has been done in Canada since 2003, to support temperament theory and to provide an easily understood methodology for building self-awareness, self-esteem and effective communication strategies.
Personality Dimensions® is based on leading-edge research into human motivation and behaviour and helps to explain what motivates behaviour in people with different personalities or temperaments. This new, interactive human relations and communications process enhances the basic values of self-esteem, dignity and self-worth.